Friday, January 23, 2009

Adrian's thoughts

He became the champagne that lay stagnant in his unforced grip. Sitting like a wish waiting for a shooting star. Life becomes yesterday, thoughts become formulas, dreams become the only place you think you're alive.

Not only does the universe circulate around me, I know things no one in the world knows. I'm a genius. Amazing. Such is this that analysis becomes a major part of my daily life. Why does that man wear jeans way too tight for him and a shirt ironed to minimalist perfection primed for daily use in the contemporary world of amazing fashion. I'm not telling. A true analyser never reveals his amazing and insightfully proficient thoughts. It's true. Don't get me wrong. I love telling people what I think, I'm all for it in fact. I'm a firm believer in what you don't believe. I'm not a rebel. Really I'm not. The scariest thing you can do right now is find out you're just like everyone else. In resisting yourself you leave your soul wasted. Now you will never know why you are left wanting something you will never understand.

by Adrian Ng

No comments: